Blue House Energy offers a suite of courses from GHI’s popular and long-running webinar series. You can take the courses individually, or purchase a collection of them in a themed series:
Green Home Institute (GHI)
Once you have your GreenHome Associate designation under your belt, you become a GreenHome Professional by completing a certified green project. GHI also has a certification program for green, energy efficient remodeling projects called GreenStar Homes.
GHI Courses qualify for CEUs and PDCs from the following organizations through GHI:
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Non Whole House
- American Institute of Architects - AIA (HSW)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
These courses also qualify for CEUs from BC Housing through Blue House Energy!