||60min Webinar||1-2 Hours|
Join Evan behind the scenes for a tour of his personal residence that he designed to LEED (pending Platinum) & Zero Energy Ready Standards
Join Evan behind the scenes for a tour of his personal residence that he designed to LEED (pending Platinum) & Zero Energy Ready Standards.
A labor of love with a warm modernism feel that was designed with stunningly beautiful passive solar features and the landscape in mind. Join Evan for a personal exclusive tour of his home now!
Evan Mathison, MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS, Co- Founder + Principal Architect
Evan is a co-founding principal of MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS. Evan’s primary focus is concept design, project management, project development and office management. His work includes diverse public and private projects, ranging from complex renovation/additions projects to new construction and pre-fab design for residential, educational, civic, and institutional clients.
Evan earned his Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the University of Michigan College of Architecture and Urban Planning in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where he was awarded a Raoul Wallenberg Travelling Fellowship in 2001.
He moved to the East Coast in 2003 to attend Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he earned his Master in Architecture Degree from the Graduate School of Design in 2006.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe LEED BD+C V4 Homes EA Passive Solar Design in Action
- Explain systems measured in LEED BD+C V4 Homes EA annual energy usage reductions
- Describe LEED BD+C V4 Homes EA Education of the homeowner and how it relates to operating at 50% net zero energy
- Describe of sustainable warm modernism design
Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) 1 Hr in:
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI) ( LEED APH)
- Passive House Institute US (PHIUS)
- American Institute of Architects - AIA (HSW)
- Certified Green Professional (CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
- May be applicable to your state-based design or contractor license*