How do I get mandatory competency training in Construction Technology for Tarion?

Go to the trainingOntario website, and register for Construction Technology. You must register through trainingOntario for your Tarion registration. After you finish the course, you will be directed to Algonquin College to schedule your final test. Algonquin provides a formal, proctored assessment, with results sent to you and to Tarion. 

I need Construction Technology for my Green Building Canada Continuing Education Credits. How do I register?

GBC members have a special discount rate. You need to get the discount code from the main office, and then register here. Type or paste the discount code into the dialogue box and away you go! After you've successfully completed the course exam, you need to send an electronic copy of your certificate to the GBC main office.

How do I find out if BHE courses are eligible for continuing education or professional development credits with other organizations?

We have a continuously updated list of organizations that accept BHE courses for continuing education and professional development credits. If you don't see the name of your organization on the list, please contact us and we will get in touch with them to find out if and how we can have our courses accepted.

Subscribe to RSS - CEUs & Competency Training